Pine apple – 1 No
Sugar – 200 gms
Cardamom- 4 Nos
Ghee – 1Tbsp.
Milk – 100 ml
Sago (Sabudhana) – 4 Tbsp
Cashews - 10 Nos
Raisins - 10 Nos
- Peel off the skin of pine apple and cut into small cubes. Grind half of the pine apple cubes to a fine paste using a mixer grinder.
- Soak the sago and cashew nuts for 20 mins in water. Grind the soaked sago & cashews separately along with cardamom to a fine paste using a mixer grinder.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt.
- Add remaining pine apple cubes and sauté for 2 mins. Then add sago, cashew paste and water and continue to sauté. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and set timer for 5 mins. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 5 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Press sauté option. Add pine apple paste & sugar to the pot and let it boil for 5 mins. Switch to Off mode.
- Add milk and give a good stir. Garnish with cashews, raisins and mix well.
- Tasty Pine apple payasam is ready to serve.
Recipes you may Like?