Bread cubes (day old) – 4 Cups
Large size eggs – 4
Garlic cloves – 8-10
Paprika powder – 2 tbsp
Vegetable stock – 4 cups
Black paper powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves – 4 tbsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Butter – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil and butter to the inner cooking pot and wait for few sec to get heated. Add 8-10 cloves of thinly sliced garlic and sauté until it changes to golden colour
- Next take 4 cups of cubed bread preferably a day old bread and add bread cubes into garlic and mix it well and toast them until golden brown on sauté mode.
- Then add 2 tbsp of paprika powder into the toasted bread and mix it well.
- Add 4 cups of vegetable stock into toasted bread and mix it well. Add salt, black pepper powder, chilli flakes to them for seasoning and bring the soup to boil.
- Once it come to boil, add chopped fresh coriander leaves into it and mix it well. Cook it for at least 10 minutes on sauté mode.
- Then take 4 large eggs and crack it carefully on the soup.(don’t mix). Press cancel to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘MANUAL’ menu button and set timer for 3 min.No need to pressure cook. Cover lid and cook soup until the eggs reach the perfect sunny golden yolk.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Serve hot and yummy soup topped with egg