Spinach- 2 cups
Paprika Powder- ½ tsp
Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
Butter- 2 tsp
Salt- to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Add cleaned spinach leaves, chopped and peeled potato, tomato and onion. Sauté well until the veggies turns soft.
- Then add paprika powder, black pepper powder, salt one by one and mix until they get combined.
- Next add water and boil for a minute or two. Press cancel. Transfer the contents to a blender once cooled and grind it. Later add them to the pot.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Khichdi ’pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium.. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Mix well.
- Healthy Spinach soup is ready to serve with Bread Sticks
Recipes you may Like?