Button Mushroom – 10 Chopped
Garlic – 6 Finely Chopped
Onion – 1 Medium size (diced)
Green Chilli – 2 Chopped
Dark Soya Sauce – 2 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1tsp
Oil – 6 tbsp
Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – ½ tsp
Water – 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add garlic, onion, green chilli, salt and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add mushroom, chilli flakes, black pepper one by one and sauté for 5 minutes. Next add dark soya sauce, and stir for a minute.
- Later add water to the corn flour and pour it to the pot. Stir for 2 minutes. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Finally add sesame seeds for garnishing.
- Serve them hot with Jeera rice.