Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Coconut chickpea curry
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES | SERVINGS: 4
Coconut Oil - 1 Tbsp
Red Onion - 1 Large Thinly Sliced
Garlic - 3 Cloves Minced
Fresh Ginger - 1 Inch Grated
Garam Masala - 1 Tbsp
Ground Turmeric - 1/4 Tsp
Ground Black Pepper - 1/4 Tsp
Pepper - 1/4 Tsp
Salt - 1/4 Tsp
Tomatoes – 1.5 Cups Diced
Full-Fat Coconut Milk - 1.5 Cups
Chickpeas - 1 ¾ Cups Boiled
Lime Juice - 2 Tbsp
Cilantro – for garnishing
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add coconut oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add red onions with a pinch of salt and sauté until it turns translucent.
- Add garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric, black pepper powder , salt one by one and sauté for few secs.
- Next add the tomatoes and cook until it turns mushy. Add in the coconut milk and chickpeas. Mix well and continue to cook for 10 mins until the gravy becomes thick in consistency. Stir inbetween.
- Once done add some fresh lime juice and give it a stir. . Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally garnish with with chopped Cilantro/ coriander leaves.
- Serve hot Coconut Chickpea Curry with rice or rottis.
Your cart is empty.