Potatoes - 2 (peeled & sliced)
cornflour or Maida – 3 to 4 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Oil - as required.
Salt - to taste
Spring onions (with stalk & fried) - 1 Bunch
Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Capsicum - 1 (sliced)
Honey - 2 tbsp
Soya sauce - 1/4 tsp
White sesame seeds - 3 tsp
Chilli sauce - 2 tsp
- In a bowl, add cornflour or Maida, salt, red chilli powder, and mix until they are combined. Add in potatoes and coat them uniformly.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs. Wait for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Deep fry the potatoes until they turn golden in colour. Once done, keep aside. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Clean the pot and press sauté option. Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit.
- Add garlic paste, spring onions and sauté for a min. Next add sliced capsicum, honey, salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce one by one and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add deep-fried potatoes, roasted sesame seeds and give it a good stir. Once done, switch to keep warm or off mode.
- Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes is ready to serve.