Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 Minutes | Servings: 2
Corn Flour - ½ cup
Water - 2 ½ cups
Sugar - ½ cup
Ghee - 5 tsp
Cardamom Powder - a pinch
Almonds - For Garnishing
Food Colour - a pinch
- Add corn flour, water to a bowl and whisk well without any lumps.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add water, sugar to the pot and let it boil until sugar gets caramelized completely.
- Next add cardamom powder, corn flour mixture, food colour, ghee and stir well.
- Cook the halwa until you achieve the desired consistency. Once done switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Transfer it to a plate. Once cooled, cut into pieces.
- Serve delicious Karachi Halwa as a dessert.
Your cart is empty.