Onion – 2 finely chopped
Capsicum – 1 finely chopped
Tomato – 3 finely chopped
Carrot – 1 finely chopped
Garlic – 7 cloves finely chopped
Parsley – 1 Cup
Chilli Flakes – 1 table spoon
Boiled Pasta Noodles – 200gm
White Pasta Sauce – 5 table spoon
Italian Seasoning – 1 table spoon
Mexican Seasoning – 1 table spoon
Olive Oil – 6 table spoon
Cheese – 6 Slices
Mozzarella Cheese – 100gm
Salt to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 3 tsp olive oil and let it heat a bit. Add minced garlic, chopped onion, capsicum, carrot & salt and stir it for 5 minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute for 5 Mins. Add chilli flakes, Italian Seasoning, Mexican Seasoning and mix it. Take the Pasta Sauce in a separate bowl from the ROBOCOOK
- To assemble, Add 3 table spoon olive oil, Spread Half a cup of pasta sauce in the cooker. Arrange, Noodles length wise over the pasta sauce, Spread 2½ spoon of White Pasta Sauce.
- Add Mozzarella cheese, again spread the remaining pasta sauce, Layer 2½ spoon of White Pasta Sauce
- Finally top with Sliced Cheese and 1 cup Parsley.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Quick for 8 minutes. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Revel the delicious Lasagna.