- All Purpose flour - 1 and 1/4 cups
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup melted and cooled
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- egg - 1 no
- milk - 3/4 cup
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- To a mixing bowl - add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to it.
- Whisk it well for even mixing. To another bowl add melted butter, add sugar to it.
- Add egg to it and beat until fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla essence to it. Beat it once again.
- Now add this mixture to flour mixture. Whisk it.
- Do not over beat, once it gets together stop it. Gather it and set aside.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and set the steam rack inside the cooking pot.
- Place the Fryo on top of the robocook and connect the power cord. (Do no connect the robocook). Press the ‘POWER’ button & set the temperature to 170⁰. Press 2 minutes timer to preheat the pot. Now press “PLAY” button & wait for 2mins.
- Place in Muffin mold. Using an ice cream scooper scoop out and add to liner till 3/4th as it rises well.
- Meanwhile place the muffins mold in the basket. After the preheat, place the basket in steam rack.
- Place the Robocook Fryo on top and move down the handle to start. Now set the temperature at 170⁰C along with 18 min timer and press “PLAY” button.
- Built with Air Blast Technology the Robocook Fryo optimizes the energy usage and starts its ultra-fast cooking.
- Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound. Pull the handle and remove the Fryo lid from the Robocook.
- Serve chilled with ice cream.
Recipes you may Like?