Peanuts - 250 gms
Onion – 1 No
Cooking Oil – 50 gms
Cumin Seeds - 1 Tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Curry leaves – few
Cashewnuts- 6 Nos
Garlic – 10 cloves
Ginger – 1 Inch
Chilli powder – 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 Tsp
Ajwain (carom seeds) – 1/2 Tsp
Coconut – ½ shell grated
Tomato - 2 Nos
- Soak peanuts in hot water (200 ml) for 2 hrs
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button.Add the soaked peanuts along with soaked water.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Rice’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select quick. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Transfer and keep it aside. Clean the pot and select saute option.
- Add one tsp of cooking oil & fry cashewnuts. Add coconut, tomatoes and saute well. Remove the fried ingredients and let it cool down completely.
- Add the fried ingredients along with garlic, ginger and grind it to a paste. Keep it aside.
- In the remaining oil temper mustard and Cumin seeds. Then add chopped onions & curry leaves. Saute till it becomes translucent. add Red chilli powder, Garam masala powder& ajwain.
- Saute well. Add the cooked peanuts (incl cooked water}, salt to taste and mix well. Add ground masala paste and little water to adjust the consistency to a thick gravy. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Peanut curry is ready to serve.