Red Spinach Leaves and Stems - 1 bowl
Garlic cloves - 9 (crushed)
Green chili - 10 (chopped)
Tomato– 1 (chopped)
Peanut powder – 2 tsp (roasted)
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
- Clean, wash and chop the red spinach leaves.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add garlic cloves and sauté until the color turns to brown.
- Next add green chilies and continue to sauté for few mins. Then add tomatoes, peanut and sauté until the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Later add red spinach leaves, salt and sauté well for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Once cooked switch to “keep warm or off”.
- Red Spinach Sabzi is ready to serve with Bhakri/Chapati.
Recipes you may Like?