Tomato- 500 gm
Onion – 1
Green Chilli – 4
Ginger – 1 Inch
Garlic – 6 cloves
Cloves – 2
Cardamom – 2
Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
Cooking Oil- 2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1Tbsp
Coriander leaves – few
Salt - as required
Poppy seeds – 1 Tbsp
Roasted Bengal gram – 1 Tbsp
Coconut – Half shell
Fennel seeds – 1 Tsp
Pepper – 1 Tsp
- Soak poppy seeds in hot water for 10 minutes. Later in a blender add soaked poppy seeds, coconut, fennel seeds, pepper, roasted Bengal gram and grind it to a fine paste.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add Cinnamon, cardamom, cloves one by one and sauté for few seconds. Next add ginger garlic paste, sliced onions and sauté until it turns translucent.
- Then add tomatoes, red chilli powder and continue to sauté for few minutes. Once tomatoes turn mushy, add ground cocunut paste and give it a mix. Press cancel button to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins.
- Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and mix well before serving.
- Serve Tomato kurma with idli/dosa and rice.