Olive oil - tsp
Few mushrooms - diced
Carrot- 1 chopped
Zucchini - 2 diced
Bell pepper -1 diced
Basil paste 2 tsp
Garlic – 2 finely chopped
Spaghetti – 1 cup
Water – 2 cups
Salsa sauce - 3 cups
Grated parmesan cheese - ½ cup, for serving
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot. Once it is hot, add mushrooms and sauté for about 4 mins, stirring frequently.
- Add the remaining vegetables zucchini, carrots, bell pepper and continue to cook for couple of mins. Next stir in basil paste and garlic.
- If there is any burned bits, or browned spots, add couple tablespoons of water to deglaze. Break spaghetti in half and layer in criss cross pattern over the vegetables.
- Add water and salsa sauce over the noodles. Do NOT stir after this point. Press cancel button to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Sambhar’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Stir everything (it may look a little watery, but noodles will absorb all the sauce in just few minutes)
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.