Ghee - 250 gm
Kabuli Channa - 250 gm (soaked)
Cardamoms - 4
Cloves - 5
Black Cardamom - 1/3 Tsp (Powdered)
Clove - 1/3 Tsp (Powdered)
Turmeric - 1/2 Tsp
Cumin Powder - 3/4 Tsp
Salt - 1/2 Tsp
Raisins - 3 Tsp
Yogurt - 500 gm
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Add in cardamoms, cloves, black cardamom, clove powder, turmeric, cumin powder one by one. Mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Next add the soaked kabuli channa, salt, raisins, yogurt and give it a mix. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Channa’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Quick. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 20 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give it a quick stir.
- Serve healthy Channa Madra with rotis.