Chicken- 250 gm
Garlic - 5 clove
Mixed herbs - 1 tsp
All-purpose flour - 4 tsp
Black pepper- 2 pinches powdered
Mozzarella - 1/4 cup
Onion - 3 tsp chopped
Oregano- 1/2 tsp
Bread crumbs- 1 cup
Salt - as required
Sunflower oil- 2 cup
Lettuce – as required
- Take the chicken and grind it in a blender. Then grind onion and garlic together in a blender. Keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix chicken, onion garlic paste, salt, pepper powder, oregano, mixed herbs, mozzarella cheese, beaten egg. Marinate for 20 minutes
- Later, take a little amount of this mixture and make small to medium-sized balls. Roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Drop the chicken balls and deep fry on all sides. Once done, Switch to off mode.
- Serve the cheese chicken balls placed on lettuce with tomato sauce.