Green Peas- 2 cups
Sugar- 1 cup
Milk- 3 cups
Cardamom Powder- ½ tsp
Cashew nuts- 4
Water- 1 cup
Ghee- 2 tsp
- Add green peas, required water to a blender and grind it to a fine paste.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Add chopped almonds, cashew nuts and roast for few seconds.
- Now add the green peas paste, milk and cardamom powder. Stir well. Next add sugar and continue to stir for few mins. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Rice’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Quick. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Mix well before serving.
- Serve Matar Kheer as a dessert.
Recipes you may Like?