Pumpkin – 500 grm
Onion – 1 (chopped)
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Jiggery – 1 tsp
Green chilli slit – 3
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Dry mango powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
Oil – 3 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Water- ¼ cup
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chilli, onion and sauté for 2 min.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well for 1 min. Then add pumpkin and sauté for 2-3 min.
- Next add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, dry mango powder, salt and saute for 2-3 mins until the spices are well combined.
- Add ¼ cup water and open cook for 10 minutes stirring in between until the pumpkin is cooked well.
- Later add jiggery, water and mix until the pumpkin absorbs all the flavor. Once cooked switch to “keep warm or off” mode. Garnish with coriander.
- Pumpkin ki Sabzi is ready to serve with Roti