Chickpeas - 1 cup (soaked in water for 3 - 4 hours and make a paste)
Sugar - 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
Ginger - 1 tsp (crushed)
Garlic - 1 tsp (crushed)
Green Chilli - 1 tsp (crushed)
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp (crushed)
Coriander Leaves - 3 tbsp (chopped)
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Cheese - 1 cube (grated)
Corn Flour - 5 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Water- as required
Salt- as required
Cashew nuts- as required
Oil – as required
- Take a bowl. Add chickpea paste, sugar, red chili powder, ginger, garlic, green chili, cumin seeds, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, salt, cheese, baking soda and mix well.
- Make small balls out of chickpea mixture and place cashew nut at the centre. Keep aside for 1 hr.
- Take another bowl. Add cornflour, water to it make a smooth paste. The paste should not be too thick or too thin.
- Dip the rounded Kebab in corn flour paste. Coat evenly.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Deep fry the kebab until they turn light golden brown on all sides. Once done remove it from the pot. Switch to ‘keep warm or off’ mode.
- Shahi Kebab is ready to serve with Green Chutney.