Vegetable broth-4 cups
Miso paste-3 tsp
Mushroom-5 no’s sliced
Bonito flakes-2 pinch
Spring onion-1 tsp
Ginger-1 inch finely chopped
Garlic-1 clove finely chopped
Tofu-¼ cup cubed
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add vegetable broth to the cooking pot and heat it. Then add miso paste and stir well. Ensure it doesn’t clump.
- Add tofu, mushroom, spring onion, onion, ginger, garlic, salt one by one and allow it to boil. Press cancell to stop saute
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Quick and set 10 min timer. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give it a good stir
- Add in bonito flakes and serve hot.